Kitten & Puppy Club
If you are lucky enough to be welcoming a new kitten or puppy into your home, becoming a member of the kitten and puppy club is a great way of saving money, whilst spreading the cost of providing your pet the very best start in life
With a regular monthly payment, your kitten or puppy can benefit from all of the following in their first year:-
- All of their vaccinations (except kennel cough for puppies)
- 3 vet health checks (at vaccination and 6 months)
- Monthly nurse clinics
- 12 months flea treatment for all year flea control
- 12 months of worming treatment
In addition, your new pet’s club membership includes: –
- 10% off Hills or Purina food in the practice
- 10% off neutering
- £4 off an Adaptil collar (puppies) or Feliway spray (kittens)
- Access to discounts and offers throughout the year
The new club is open is now available at a greatly reduced price for puppies and kittens up to 6 months old. You can sign up through our Village Vet Pet Portal
Please contact your local practice for more information, or for help signing up online.
If your pet is grown up, then we also have a brilliant Pet Health Club, in which all your pet’s preventative healthcare needs are covered by a small monthly payment along with the opportunity for great special offers on a range of services such as dental work and health screens.